Leatt DBX 6.5 Carbon Neck Brace
Feature-packed and lightweight, a mere 600 grams, the Leatt DBX 6.5 Carbon Neck Brace brings all of Leatt's expertise in mountain bike injury reduction and prevention to your ride, ensuring that in the event of a crash you're protected to the maximum.
By using a carbon construction, Leatt have taken their classic neck-brace design and not only improved rigidity but lowered the weight at the same time. Easily adjustable to fit any rider, the DBX 6.5 Carbon Neck Brace remains rigid in the event of a crash, helping to dissipate damaging energy, vital to reduce the forces on the neck. The collarbone cutout also helps keep your helmet and neck brace away from your fragile bones during a crash. To the back, the rear Thoracic strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to your back. The brace also utilises Leatt's Alternative Load Path Technology - ALPT® - which sees crash forces directed from your helmet directly through to your body, isolating and protecting your neck from harmful forces. As with all of Leatt's neck braces, the 6.5 carbon is CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment, giving you confidence that even in a hard stack you'll enjoy optimal protection.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- Rigid, non-flexible platform made of Carbon matrix for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Three-way adjustability and sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- Three-angle rear thoracic strut adjustments to fit most body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Low profile push-button open/closure system
- Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: from 600g.
Neck Brace LEATT DBX 6.5 Carbon