Leatt Knee Guard AirFlex Pro
Minimal weight and yet providing CE certified impact protection, the Leatt Knee Guard AirFlex Pro are perfect for mountain bikers who want no-fuss performance from their armour.
To achieve protection without bulk, the Knee Guard AirFlex Pro uses 3D moulded AirFlex gel to take the shock out of any impacts, with side and upper knee protection for instilling extra confidence when riding. 3-Dimensional shaping also allows for a wonderfully flexible fit which won't restrict your movement and pedalling on the bike. The protective materials are also ventilated to enhance airflow and hence comfort.
Using MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics you'll also enjoy perfect levels of comfort and ventilation throughout the pad while silicone grip panels keep the guards firmly in place, providing the renowned Leatt non-slip fit. An anti-odour treatment also ensures freshness for the long haul as there's nothing worse than stinky pads. At a mere 300 grams, these are pads you'll soon forget about, leaving you to enjoy mountain bike trails to the maximum.
- Total Leatt® protection score of 15 points
- Super slim, 3D moulded AirFlex gel impact protection
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- Side and upper knee impact protection
- Silicone printed, cupped knee grip
- Single sizing for a perfect fit
- Anti-odour MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- All protection materials perforated for ventilation
- Silicone printed, non-slip cuffs
- Pre-curved 3D design for better fit and function
- Weight: from 300g (0.66lbs) pair
GENUNCHIERE LEATT AIRFLEX PRO BLACK