The most prominent feature of the Oakley DRT5 is probably the "Eyewear Landing Zone", a sports eyewear attachment system on the top of the helmet. You can use it to store your glasses when you're not wearing them, it keeps them always within your grasp when you need them again. No need to rummage around in your pockets. The DRT5, which was designed in cooperation with Downhill Pro Greg Minnaar, convinces with fully adjustable fit and useful safety feature like the MIPS.
- Eyewear Landing Zone - sports eyewear can be stored on the top of the helmet
- Silicone Sweat Guard - silicone gel sweat band diverts sweat away from the forehead towards behind the ears
- 360 Fit BOA FS-1-1 System - height adjustable 360° fit. Flat against your head for maximum eyewear compatibility
- Adjustable visor
- Light polycarbonate shell
- EPS protective foam
- Weight: approx. 397 g (size S), approx. 435 g (size M), approx. 476 g (size L)
MIPSAn innovative, patented, multi-directional impact protection system, the outer and inner shell can rotate in case of an impact with each other, thus absorb the force of a side impact and thus counteract the rotational force.