PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Reactor 290 Carbon Mountain Bike Frame
The Nukeproof Reactor 290 Carbon frame combines the responsiveness and lower weight of a UD Carbon frame with smooth performing, slick operating Fox Float DPX2 Factory Series Kashima rear shock. This top-level frame will have you dominating the trails like a pro anywhere on the mountainside, giving you confidence, agility and control for steep climbs and fast descents.
To optimise the weight, strength and stiffness, the Reactor Carbon frame features a full UD woven carbon fibre frameset (Including chain and seat stays). It is available for 27.5” or 29” wheel sizes. These are two totally different, compromise free frames that were designed and developed at the same time. Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size.
The Reactor is available for 27.5” or 29” wheel sizes. These are two totally different, compromise free frames that were designed and developed at the same time. Each frame is simply tailored around each wheel size.
Speed or play: which do you value more? The manoeuvrability of 27.5” or the raw speed of a 29”?
All Reactor frames feature a “flip chip” to adjust the geometry from “Trail” to “Rail mode”.
- Trail – As the name suggests, this setting is best suited for trail riding. It is for riders who get as much enjoyment from the climb as the descents.
- Rail - The Rail setting turns the Reactor into a corner shredder, dropping the bottom bracket 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree. It is there to maximise the descending capabilities.
To ensure the bike could climb as well as it descends, we designed the 4 bar horst linkage to have higher levels of anti-squat for climbing gears but lower levels when you drop down the cassette. This means that the bike can behave itself on the climbs but when you get it up to speed, it turns into a trail hooligan. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive rate give ultimate small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. Balanced anti-rise figures allow the Reactor some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
- Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 290Carbon, 130mm Travel, UD woven Carbon Fibre frame
- Internal cable routing
- ISCG05 mount
- Enduro Bearings
- Threaded 73mm BB
- Boost 148mm rear axle spacing
- 3D contoured Rubber frame protection
- 2 position adjustable Flip chip system
- Shock: Fox Float DPX2, Factory Series, Kashima, 3 Position, EVOL LV, Custom CL, DRL, Rezi A F F tune, 210x55mm, Bearing End, 1x 0.3 spacer fitted. (SHORT ID: D6TD)
- Headset: Nukeproof, 44-56 IITS
- Weight: 3.5Kgs/7.7lbs (Medium)
- Material: Ultra Strong T700/800 Monocoque Carbon Fibre
- Fork Travel: 140mm (RS 150mm)
- Axle to Crown: 554mm (RS 564mm)
- Fork Offset: 44mm
- Rear Travel: 130mm
- Wheels Size: 29"
- Max Tyre Size: 2.6"
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured seated): 30% (15mm)
- Shock Size: 210x50mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Sizing: M/L/XL
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 2x (6902 2RS), 4x (6800 2RS), 4x (6901 2RS)
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 36.4mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: Sram Maxle Stealth M12x1.75 180mm (Thread Length 20mm)
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 180mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS