Nukeproof Mega 275 Alloy Mountain Bike Frame
Designed with the Megavalanche DH Marathon as its original race purpose back in 2009, the Nukeproof Mega has come a long way. Now in its 4th generation, the Mega has achieved success in multiple MTB disciplines with national titles and international victories to its name. Built to succeed on the EWS Enduro circuit, this sensational suspension platform and frame design assisted the current Enduro Champion Sam Hill to victory for the last two years, and he is not slowing down.
Fast and Predictable with Confidence-Inspiring Control
This Mega 275 Alloy Frame features a slackened head angle and steeper seat angle for enhanced stability and control. It also features a fine-tuned suspension setup to make your experience behind the bars predictable and as confidence-inspiring as possible. These changes to the suspension-platform improve small bump sensitivity, provide greater mid stroke support for more predictable cornering and its increased end stroke progression gives you trail smoothing control through the roughest of terrain.
Lightweight and Ultra-Reliable Construction
Engineered to tame the toughest and roughest enduro tracks, this ride-anywhere Mega inspires confidence on the most daring descents whilst ensuring exceptional pedalling efficiency and comfort for epic all-day mountain riding. Engineered with hydroformed alloy, this lightweight and ultra-durable creation is constructed for immense reliability and performance. Enabling you to push harder and faster than ever before, its modern geometry pushes the boundaries of performance and is more responsive, predictable and stable in even the most demanding trail conditions.
- Frame: Nukeproof Mega 275 Alloy, 165mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT, Custom ML 380 tune, 230x65mm, Bearing End (We recommend most riders use 1x bottomless token but the shock comes with 2 tokens fitted, so you have an extra if needed.)
- Internal dropper seatpost cable routing
- Enduro Bearings
- Fork Travel: 170mm (RS 180mm)
- Axle to Crown: 562mm (RS 572mm)
- Fork Offset: 46mm
- Shock Travel: 165mm
- Wheels Size: 27.5"
- Max Tyre Size: 2.5"
- Shock Size: 230x65mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Headtube: 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 - T2 / ZS56/40 - B8
- Bearings Required: 2x NP-5 (6902 2RS), 4x NP-7 (6800 2RS), 4x NP-9 (61802-2RS1 EXTENDED)
- Seatpost: 31.6mm (Internal Routing for Dropper Seatpost)
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- BB: Threaded 73mm BSA
- Rear Hub Spacing: Boost 148x12mm
- Rear Axle: Sram Maxle Stealth M12x1.75 180mm
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 160mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS
||Nukeproof Mega 275 Alloy, 165mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set
||RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT, Custom ML 380 tune, 230x65mm, Bearing End (We recommend most riders use 1x bottomless token but the shock comes with 2 tokens fitted, so you have an extra if needed.)
||Trail / All Mountain / Enduro
|Cadru Ht Full
Cadru Bicicleta Nukeproof Mega 275 Mettalic Grey 2020