PENTRU ACHIZITIONAREA ACESTUI PRODUS (VARIANTE CARE NU SE AFLA IN STOC) VA RUGAM SA NE CONTACTATI TELEFONIC
Nukeproof Dissent 275 Alloy Mountain Bike Frame
This full-suspension frame features a hydroformed and triple-butted aluminium frameset, which makes perfect at conquering every challenge you're faced with on the trails. Ensuring you're always in control, this trail-ready ride is also kitted out with a RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate DH RC rear shock. This makes it a great choice of upgrade for riders who want a go-anywhere full-suspension MTB that handles everything the mountain has to offer.
"It makes me want to race some World Cups again" - Sam Hill
Racing is in Nukeproof's DNA. It comes from being developed and tested in conjunction with the world’s fastest racers.
The new DISSENT platform shares some similarities with the Pulse at first glance, but if you dig a little deeper it is actually quite different. The main changes Nukeproof wanted to make were:
- Simplify the design, to drop the weight and increase the front triangle stiffness.
- More progressive leverage rate to increase the mid stroke support to make the bike pump better, sit higher in the travel, improve stability in corners and improve the liveliness of the ride.
Structurally the most obvious change is an all new suspension design for the DISSENT. In a move away from the Fallout Linkage; The new DISSENT’s rocker link is now positioned on the outside of the seat tube, rather than tucked inside a clamshell as before. This allowed them to drop a fair bit of weight whilst increasing the front triangle stiffness at the same time.
Suspension design and frame details:
The suspension platform now uses a push rather than a pull link, helping to reduce the loads and stresses on the frame again helping to further save weight and improve durability. The result of all of this is that the Dissent frame is over 400g lighter than the Pulse.
The Dissent platform was originally conceived by Nukeproof engineers as a concept to test several progression curve theories at once. However, in turning the theory into reality, they created something much better than expected, and the prototype won on its international debut at Crankworx festival’s Garbanzo Downhill race with Sam Hill.
It is not uncommon for different world cup riders to want a slightly different characteristic to one another depending on factors such as their riding style and whether they run flat pedals or not. The DISSENT takes this into account with an adjustable main pivot flip chip, designed to essentially work like a bottomless token for a coil shock. The DISSENT Frame now offers riders the choice of 4 main pivot positions, which alter how progressive the suspension is. Cleverly the geometry and travel do not change between positions. Note: The sag difference between each setting is around 1% so you should not need a different spring rate.
Adjustable Flip-Chip Suspension Design
The Main pivot flip chips are fast and simple to change and offer a tailored factory set up for every rider!
Further custom tuning can be done via our new 3 position adjustable chainstay features interchangeable dropout inserts. The chainstay flip chips allow you to alter the wheelbase by 5-10mm depending on the type of track you’re riding, your height or riding style.
The combination of frame adaptability, a custom hydroformed 6061 aluminium tubeset, a confidence inspiring 63-degree head angle and 200mm of travel via our new Dissent platform make this bike the privateers dream. The centrally-positioned shock and linkage system ensure optimum handling while other features include a true 1.5” head tube, ISCG 05 mounts and a 157mm x 12mm rear axle to keep things stable at the rear.
- Frame: Nukeproof Dissent 275 Alloy, 200mm Travel
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate DH RC, Custom ML Tune, 250x75mm, Bearing End, Red Coil Spring (S=300LBS/M=350LBS/L=400LBS /XL=450LBS SPRING)
- Headset: Nukeproof, 49IITS
- Custom tuned rear shock configuration
- Internal cable routing
- Enduro Bearings
- Threaded 83mm BB
- Boost 157mm rear axle spacing
- 3D contoured frame protection
- Three stage Dissent linkage
- 4 position adjustable linkage progression chip system
- 3 Position adjustable chainstay length
- Weight: 5.03kgs/11lbs
- Material: Hydroformed 6061 Triple-Butted Aluminium
- Size: S/M/L/XL
- Fork Travel: 200mm
- Axle to Crown: 581mm
- Fork Offset: 46mm
- Rear Travel: 200mm
- Wheels Size: 27.5"
- Max Tyre Size: 2.5"
- Recommended Shock Sag (Measured standing): 30% (22.5mm)
- Shock Size: 250x75mm
- Shock Hardware F: 25x8mm
- Shock Hardware R: 30x8mm
- Headtube: 49mm Semi-Integrated
- Headset: ZS49-28.6 / ZS49/40
- Bearings Required: 6x BB 6902 LLU MAX, 2x 63804-2RS MAX
- Seatpost: 30.9mm
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- BB: Threaded 83mm BSA
- Rear Hub: Boost 157x12mm
- Rear Axle: Nukeproof M12x1.75 198mm
- Chain Guide: ISCG05
- Brake Mount: 200mm Direct Post
- Protection: 3D Contoured Rubber Frame Protection for DT/SS/CS